Global recognition is knocking the door and our students are answering!
I English U introduces students to the curriculum and books fostered by Oxford University Press and National Geographic Learning. We assign the appropriate route for your child based on their specific needs.
The Oxford American Family & Friends collection is excellent for our learners <10 years of age. They are much more suitable for a student at the beginning stages, with plenty of activities and engaging content.
Once at the A1 CEFR level, we love to use National Geographic Learning’s Impact series to discuss and explore topics of global interests, such as geography, culture, and history. These are especially effective for learners at the later-elementary to middle school ages. We love these books for the vivid photography and world-class content that are sure to captivate students.
Wonders New Edition by McGraw Hill
Wonders is a comprehensive reading program designed for Kindergarten through Grade 5 students to develop their language skills through literature. The new edition features updated content and resources to support students’ learning and engagement.
- Wonders Kindergarten offers six books that introduce young learners to reading, writing, and speaking skills. The program focuses on building a strong foundation of phonics, vocabulary, and comprehension skills. The six books are meant to be covered over the course of the school year.
- Wonders Grade 1 consists of six books that help students develop essential reading skills such as phonics, fluency, and comprehension. The books are designed to be taught over the course of the school year and include engaging literature selections and interactive activities.
- Wonders Grade 2 offers six books that build upon the reading foundation established in Grade 1. Students will continue to develop their reading, writing, and speaking skills through interactive activities and high-interest literature selections.
- Wonders Grade 3 consists of six books that help students expand their reading, writing, and speaking skills. The program includes a variety of literary genres and informational texts to engage students and deepen their understanding of language.
- Wonders Grade 4 offers six books that challenge students to think critically and analyze complex texts. The program focuses on building vocabulary, comprehension, and fluency skills through a variety of literary genres.
- Wonders Grade 5 consists of six books that prepare students for middle school by developing their reading, writing, and speaking skills. The program includes a range of literary genres and informational texts to engage students and enhance their language proficiency.
Timeline: Each book in the Wonders program is designed to be taught over the course of a school year, with six books per grade level. The exact timeline may vary depending on the school’s curriculum and pacing. It is recommended that teachers consult the program’s resources and pacing guides to ensure proper implementation of the program.
A set of didactic materials for each of the levels: flashcards, handouts, tests, and more.
The key advantages of this textbook are:
- an effective method of mastering literacy for children who are getting acquainted with the Latin alphabet for the first time;
- the best form of learning speech skills for children’s perception;
- the development of social competencies: responsiveness, willingness to help, feelings of gratitude and responsibility;
- exercises based on the method of physical response (TPR – Total Physical Response) in the form of songs, games, dramatizations; a complete set of methodological materials;
- additional grammar manual – Grammar Friends.
First Friends 1-3
First Friends is a three-level beginner’s course that makes learning English and the Roman alphabet familiar and fun!
First Friends makes children’s first year of learning English motivation and fun.
A regular unit cycle and engaging support resources help you create a positive learning environment where children can develop confidence, build vocabulary skills, and practice phonics.
The carefully researched phonics programme gives you lessons that are ideal for children who don’t use the Roman alphabet.
– First Friends (American English) is a strong start in writing, reading, speaking and listening in English.
– The regular format to each unit and lesson supports all teacher and lets learners know what to expect.
– All of the action is based in familiar settings to students of this age-home and school.
– There are ten units per level, each with six lessons:
- Full integrated phonics lessons (focusing on 2-3 sounds);
- Building vocabulary and understanding structure;
- Very regular unit cycle;
- Systematic and fun phonics instruction;
- Values taught through stories in a family setting;
- Lots of engaging resources – a unique alphabet poster, story posters and iTools.
American Family and Friends 1-5
Teachers love Family and Friends. The clear structure, fast-paced language syllabus, engaging songs and stories, and comprehensive assessment resources make it one of the world’s most popular courses for young learners. And now it’s better than ever. So what’s new?
- Build conversation skills, with functional language in the new.
- Fluency Time! sections – even see the conversations in action, on the Fluency DVD.
- Cross-curricular lessons present language in natural, real-life contexts.
- Students can take their English learning home, with fun language games on the Online Play site.
- Comprehensive assessment program.
- Clearly differentiated tasks help with mixed ability classes, saving time.
National Geographic Learning
Impact Foundations, Impact 1, Impact 2, Impact 3, Impact 4
Impact helps teenage learners to better understand themselves, each other, and the world they live in. By encouraging self-expression, global citizenship, and active participation, Impact motivates students to explore who they are and who they want to be, all while learning English!
New to this Edition
- National Geographic Explorers are featured as role models who embody the 21st century skills and values teenagers need to become successful global citizens;
- Cross-curricular topics engage learners with stimulating information about the world, better preparing the for future academic success;
- Student choice activities and projects present learners with options for language practice, allowing teens to become active participants in the learning process.net.
National Geographic Learning & TED Talks
Perspectives 1, Perspectives 2, Perspectives 3, Perspectives 4
Perspectives is a four-skills series in American and British English that teaches learners to think critically and to develop the language skills they need to find their own voice in English. The carefully-guided language lessons, real-world stories, and TED Talks motivate learners to think creatively and communicate effectively.
In Perspectives, learners develop an open mind, a critical eye and a clear voice in English.
- Every unit explores one idea from different perspectives, giving learners opportunities for practicing language as they look at the world in new ways;
- Students learn the critical thinking skills and strategies they need to evaluate new information and develop their own opinions and ideas;
- Students respond to the unit theme and express their own ideas confidently in English;
- Exam-style task types and test-taking strategies prepare students for a range of international exams.
자녀분들의 영어 능력을 확인하세요. 무료 캠브리지 레벨 테스트를 지금 간단하게 예약하실수있습니다.
We are always happy to advise you on the best course for you. Simply contact our team.