First Friends is a three-level beginner’s course that makes learning English and the Roman alphabet familiar and fun!
First Friends makes children’s first year of learning English motivation and fun.
A regular unit cycle and engaging support resources help you create a positive learning environment where children can develop confidence, build vocabulary skills, and practice phonics.
The carefully researched phonics programme gives you lessons that are ideal for children who don’t use the Roman alphabet.
– First Friends (American English) is a strong start in writing, reading, speaking and listening in English.
– The regular format to each unit and lesson supports all teacher and lets learners know what to expect.
– All of the action is based in familiar settings to students of this age-home and school.
– There are ten units per level, each with six lessons:
- Full integrated phonics lessons (focusing on 2-3 sounds);
- Building vocabulary and understanding structure;
- Very regular unit cycle;
- Systematic and fun phonics instruction;
- Values taught through stories in a family setting;
- Lots of engaging resources – a unique alphabet poster, story posters and iTools.